At Rhythm Factory we pride ourselves on our unique and fun program. We receive many calls from customers each week surprised about just how fun dance and music can be. Rhythm Factory runs approximately 5 programs per year of varying lengths. Our programs build each week and the activities rotate to keep everyone engaged. During the year informal ”Showcase Performances” are held for family and friends to enjoy. We know kids like consistency and working toward a goal. Rhythm Factory offers 5 class groups working though from 18 months to 10 years. These are:
RHYTHM FACTORY PRESCHOOL PROGRAM (MORNING SESSIONS)
RHYTHM FACTORY AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM (AFTERNOON SESSIONS)
Each class group has an indicative age published. We aim to keep children within the correct age group to make sure our classes are targeted at the appropriate level. Teachers actively seek to progress students as soon as they are ready. Therefore, when enrolling it is important to note that it is unlikely your child will be in the same class within a 12 month period. Kids are always so proud and excited when they know they have graduated to the next level. They relish the challenges of the tougher, even more fun program.
No need to wait until a new school term starts to enrol your child. We make sure every child is made to feel welcome whatever the date. We invite new children to join us any day of any week of the year. All new friends are met with smiles and lots of helpers to help them settle in.
We believe Rhythm Factory is a fun place where kids can dance and parents can share in a special moment every week.
We’re Different to Other Dance Schools:
- New students can join any week of the year
- We offer Unlimited Dance Time, where students attend as many (age appropriate) classes as they like, at any of our venues, every week!
- We focus on fun, not strict, repetitive lessons – we want our kids to dance to express, not impress!
- No term commitment required, our fees are paid monthly
- No additional costs after sign up- no registration fee, no uniform fees, no costume fees, no concert fees
- Classes run all year round including school holidays (with only a 3-4 week break at Christmas)
- Our program is constantly evolving – we feature the fun things kids are enjoying at that particular time, for example the latest cinema release